Reflective Radiance


Happy Holidays! :) This year has ended roughly but looking back, it is probably the best year I had in a long while. I was able to spend time and travel with my friends who share the same passion as me. Spending time with my friends is always so much fun, especially when we come together to create and put our heart and soul into the project. Here is one highlight of the year from the work of all of us. 

This outfit was put together with a glamorous lace dress from Sheinside and dazzle with earrings and a statement necklace. The septum nose ring is daring and complete the look along with Monee's alluring smokey eye and nude lip. 

Photographer: Toua Lee | Hair: Peter Phung | Makeup: Monee | Assistants and stylists: Milly, Elmo, CC 

Top to bottom:

Lace dress
 Statement necklace
 Shoe from Urbanog
Earrings from Charlotte Russe
Septum ring from F21
'