Like the Summer


I am inside way too much and rarely expose myself to the beautiful weather. Summer is the best time to enjoy the sunlight and get some Vitamin D while it last. I stopped by one of Minnesota’s popular attraction, The Sculpture Garden in Minneapolis, located right next to the Walker Art Center. I love this garden for its unique art sculpture and beautiful garden that is set in the heart of the city. When you need some inspirations or just time to relax your mind, this is the place to be; especially on such a nice day. 

For my outfit, I am dressed in designer's brand ELLIATT’s cut out blouse from Ifchic.com. I came upon this online clothing store because of their #ifchic24 event. What I like about this shopping site is that the #ifchic24 event let you collect coins and use them on the 24th of each month. It is a great way to shop for designer's brand with great savings. Not only that, I love this website for it's contemporary sportswear collections. You can get more information HERE.

I decided to pair this blouse with one of my favorite piece from Designer Xee Vang's lastest collection ZING; the woven pleated short. The silhouette of the shorts cinches the waist and flatters the bottom with its pleats and fullness. To complete my outfit, I add on my favorite rim hat, some dazzling jewelries and black booties.

Top to bottom:
Rim hat from Cotton on 
Georgette blouse from Ifchic
Short from Designer Xee
Boots from Debshop
 Photographer: Xee Vang