Night City





Fall and winter is the most fun time of the year because of the holidays! It is also the best time to layer up and wear beanies and boots. I am so glad to start my winter break updating my blog. Luckily, these days the weather have been good with the melting snow and warmth. Although some may prefer a white Christmas, I appreciate the weather being like this.

Last week when the weather was incredibly beautiful, I took advantage and went on a night date with my amazing friends. We strolled along downtown and Grand Avenue where there were festive lights decorated outside of stores and restaurants. If you have a chance, go on a night date with someone or your friends and enjoy the city night full of holiday lights!

For my outfit of the night, I wore a light padded jacket over an oversized double knit top. To complement the white top I wore a DIY ripped jeans and white platforms boots.  
Click HERE to see my DIY ripped jeans steps!

Top to Bottom
Cross Beanie from Cotton On
Chain necklace from H&M
thrifted jacket
DIY ripped jeans
White top from Urban Outfitters 
Boots from F21

Photographers: Peter & Toua