Hello Yellow



Love the yellow! Wearing a piece by designer Chong Her from her Refresh Collection. Chong design RTW fashion that are of high quality, clean cuts and creative. She is a designer to watch out for! With so much potential, we will one day see her work published in fashion magazines and many more fashion shows! Check out her Refresh collection and other work HERE.

When I first saw this dress  down the runway during Fresh Tradition Fashion show VII, I fell in love with the vibrant yellow. Not only did the color made the dress beautiful, but also because of the struture and design of the dress. It shapes my body and the length is perfect for petite sizes like me. I really enjoy wearing dresses that are comfortable and this dress has the perfect light fabric to make it a comfy wear. I also like the subtle movement of the light fabric. For me, I like wearing dresses in two ways, with outerwear or no outerwear at all. I paired a black moto jacket with this dress because black adds a little edge and I love that extra edge!
 Facebook Instagram Lookbook 

Thanks to our lovely assistant Maita :)
Photographer: Cece

Top to bottom:
H&M hat
Gold chain necklace
H&M moto jacket
Yellow Chiffon dress by Designer Cjehlah
Charlotte Russe Pumps
H&M rings